SUMMARY OF FINANCIAL BUDGET PLAN
Payment for services rendered is expected at the time of service. You may, however, choose our Financial Budget Plan. This levels out the cost of your care (in the beginning) when you require frequent adjustments to get the results you desire.
Below is a summary of conditions regarding our budget plan. If you have any questions concerning the financial aspect of your care, please do not hesitate to speak with us.
- Payment may always be made at the time of service.
- Payment for your initial visit is expected at the time of service.
- After your initial visit, a $50 minimum monthly payment will be accepted until your balance is paid in full. You may always pay more than the minimum.
- The maximum balance financed on any individual account is $300. The maximum family balance financed is $400. If a $50 minimum monthly payment is insufficient to keep your balance at or below these maximums, additional payment to do so will be required.
- Statements will be sent out by the 15th of each month. Your minimum payment will be due by the last day of the month.
- If your balance due is $50 or less, the minimum payment for that month will be the amount of your current balance.
- Once you are released from active care, full payment of your remaining balance will be due within 6 months.
- If you would like, we can help you estimate the total cost of your treatment for the relief phase of care.
- If your insurance covers any part of your chiropractic care in our office, we can submit claims directly to your company on your behalf. If you bring in proof that your deductible is met or your insurance company states that it is met over the phone, you may choose to pay only your co-payment at the time of service. Please bring in the explanation of benefits with any insurance checks you bring to the office to help us determine what your co-payment is.
- We will promptly refund you any overpayment we may receive on your behalf.
- If payments are not made according to the conditions outlined above, payment will be required up front before further care is rendered.
Please note: The conditions for our budget plan apply whether you have insurance coverage or not. We will do whatever we can, within reason, to help you get reimbursed by your insurance company. Please understand, however, that their contract is with you and you are ultimately responsible for your balance in our office.
Your condition may require more or less care than estimated. No two people respond exactly alike. However, I anticipate a favorable response to your care. Please be assured that I will do my very best to help you feel better and regain your health in the shortest time possible.